KnitPro Beginner Basix Interchangeable needle set
If you are looking for a good basic set with interchangeable needles, the Beginner Basix interchangeable needle set by KnitPro is perfect. Contrary to what the name suggests, this set is not only suitable for beginners. The experienced knitter will also appreciate it.
The beech wood needle tips, in combination with the gold-coloured details, give this set a luxurious and fresh look. The gradually tapered and smoothly finished interchangeable tips ensure a smooth knitting experience. The needle size is clearly visible on the needle itself, which transitions smoothly into a steel cable via the gold-coloured screw section. The steel cable features a black nylon coating, which makes the cable sturdy. It will also not kink or twist, but it will still glide effortlessly through the stitches The cables can be attached to the needle tips thanks to a perfectly fitting cable key. The holes for the cable key can also be used as a lifeline to retrieve dropped stitches, for instance. The complete set consists of the following parts:
- 4 x pairs of 8.5cm long interchangeable knitting needle tips in size 3.50, 4.00, 5.00, 6.00mm
- 2 x pairs of 10cm long interchangeable knitting needle tips in size 7.00 and 8.00mm
- 3 x black steel cables: 1 x 40cm total length to use with 8.5cm needle tips, 1 x 80cm and 1 x 100cm total length to use with 10cm long needle tips
- 2 x cable connectors
- 4 x black end caps
- 3 x cable keys
- ring stitch markers in different sizes and colours
- locking stitch markers in different colours
- 1 x roll-up measuring tape
- 1 x folding scissors with rainbow handle
- 4 x darning needles
- 2 x aluminium cable needles
The entire set is packaged in a handy storage pouch made from sturdy cotton cream canvas. On one side, it features elastic straps to store the needle tips in each size. On the other side instead you can find a zipper pocket for all the accessories. The pocket is made of mesh, making the contents clearly visible at a glance. A small zippered pocket is attached to the centre of the case. The back of the case features also a slip pocket, perfect for carrying printed knitting patterns. The clear rectangular case closes all around with a zipper.